How do we get started on our new Black Diamond Website?
Once you have signed up and we have your contact details, one of our friendly team members will work directly with you to start the process of tailoring your website to meet your individual needs.
We will contact you to gather all required information and then we can begin to design and build your customised website. We will communicate directly with you from the initial "Welcome" email right through until the site is launched.
How long does it take to build an Black Diamond Website?
Once the Team have received your logo, contact information and other content, they can usually have the website up and running in as little as a few days. However the average Black Diamond website takes about 2 weeks from start to finish, this allows you time to review and sign off as we go.
Further breakdown of this is included in the table below, please note that this is indicative only and delays in content gathering may extend these timeframes.
Boost / Accelerate / Velocity
2 week turnaround (for up to 20 pages)
+ 1 week
+ 2 weeks
Where can I find pricing?
Please view our Packages page for further information on our pricing and inclusions.
What support is offered once the website is launched?
We offer unlimited phone and email support - 9am - 4pm (AEST) Monday to Friday.
- Assistance updating content / images(client to supply)
- Training and over the phone support to manage your website CMS
- Guidance on our Wordpress platform, its functions, and free quotes for additional development where required
- Hosting of your website
- Basic SSL Certificate
- Ensuring up to date security patches
- Auto renewal for standard .com and .com.au domains
- We also perform regular maintenance on the hosting servers and code base, which helps to ensure your website is always "up" and is protected with the latest security patches.
(Additional charges apply)
- Creation of content / images
- New pages / functionality
- New plugin / addon installations
- Image optimisation
- Assisting digital marketing agencies
- Hosting of your email
- Additional stock images
- Additional development of API / Integrations
- Data importing
- Domain renewals not within our
- Management of e-commerce products/ stock
What is included in our Website packages?
You can find out all the details you need on our packages and inclusions page.
- How do I get help?
What information do we need to supply for our new website?
There are a few things we need from you before we can get started on building your new website, including:
- Logo files and any branding guidelines
- Content and images to be added to your new website
- Social media links and account login details
- Access to your domain (URL), if you already have one
- Login details for any other accounts we need to link to your website
One of our friendly team members will be in touch shortly after signup to assist you through the process and get your new website ready for launch!
What if I haven’t got an existing domain name?
Not a problem, we include 1 free domain registration in each of our packages. Simply supply us with your desired domain and we can register this on your behalf.
What if I already have an existing domain name?
Great, if you have an existing domain and can provide access, we can use this instead of creating a new one. Alternatively if you would like a new domain name please let us know, 1 free domain name is included in each new website package.
What payment methods do you accept?
We can set-up your monthly billing to automatically come out of a visa debit or credit card each month. Alternatively we can send you an invoice for a manual payment. Please note direct debit facility is processed through our secure third party provider, Stripe.
Whats involved with the modules / addons you offer?
Contact us and one of our friendly team members will be able to assist if these are right for you and provide a demonstration of how each module works!
I’m interested in Product listings with eCommerce what’s included?
Check our some of our recent eCommerce solutions on our examples page.
For standard inclusions and exclusions please see the following table:
- Standard WooCommerce account process
- Up to 50 products / SKU
- Standard and variable product capability
- Payment Gateway Integration - PayPal, ZipPay, AfterPay, Stripe
- Live Chat Integration - Tidio, Facebook Messenger
- Tiered / Dynamic Pricing - e.g Retail, Wholesale, Trade
- Currency Conversion - indicative only
- Yoast optimise up to 10 key (top sellers) product pages
- Google Analytics Connection
- Freight and Shipping rates setup
- Shipping partner integration - Shippit, Australia Post, Sendle
Excluded(Additional functionality/ integration charges apply)
- Cart abandonment - capture client details prior to putting items in the cart
- EDM - Mailchimp, Campaign monitor
- Full website optimisation
- Data Migration and analysis
- Invoice PDF Download Function
- Affiliate referrals
- WooCommerce and Xero / accounting software integration
- CRM Integration
- Connectivity to existing POS or inventory management system
Needing further information or something a bit more complex? Give one of our friendly team a call!